Position: Manager for Public-funded Projects
The person is in charge of supporting and managing currently and future publicly funded projects of WS Energia.
- To identify and to apply for public funds;
- To manage current projects;
- To carry out payment requests for each project;
- To implement internal procedures concerning current projects (financial, technical, legal, …);
- To support events concerning projects and other technical issues, such as patents.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in implementing and managing publicly funded projects;
- Knowledge about national and European funded projects (QREN, FP7, SIFIDE, Eurostars, ….);
- Advanced Excel.
- First degree in a social or scientific science.
- Enjoying implementing and managing publicly funded projects
- Passionate and conscientious about detail;
- Proactive, hard-working and knowledge driven.
About WS Energia
Located at Taguspark, in Oeiras, since 2006, WS Energia designs, produces and commercialize innovative systems for energy production from solar photovoltaic sources. The global business in 2011 was 5 million Euros, mainly through Exports. WS Energia offers a wide range of solutions to residential and industrial clients in several countries. R&D has been the main investment of the company resulting in launching of several innovative projects is year and in a strong international network of Universities and R&D Institutes.
WS Energia has been recognized over time. For example, in 2010 the company was awarded as PME Excelência, in 2011 it has received a special acknowledge from COTEC – Prémio PME Inovação.
How to apply
Please send motivation letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org /
Subject of the email: Project Manager – May 2012
Contact person: Maria Ferreira
Application deadline: 23rd May 2012