Position: Work Placement Administration Assistant
Salary: As this is a work placement position, no salary is paid.
Camino Barcelona is a Spanish Language School, located in the city centre of Barcelona, offering high quality Spanish courses to adult students from all over the world. To offer a comprehensive service a complete programme of activities and accommodation is also offered to the students. Camino Barcelona is the ONLY school in Barcelona which offers onsite accommodation.
Camino Barcelona is looking for a trainee who will work closely with our Administration Department.
During the internship the trainee will have the opportunity to learn the internal functioning of a successful language school, developing activities that involved marketing issues, student advisor duties and general administrative tasks.
As part of the position, the trainee will participate in the following duties:
- Sales and marketing duties: direct contact with International students by e-mail, telephone and personally in English, Spanish and German, as well as preparing daily statistics and Internet Marketing activities.
Reception area duties: Student advising, answering to student and potential clients queries as well as presenting cultural activities to the students.
Administrative duties: student enrolments process, invoicing, data input, use of schools’ database Producing promotional material for the school.
Essential Skills/ Qualifications:
- A good knowledge of and practical ability to use English and Spanish
- Ability to speak other languages such as German, French or Italian is desirable, though not essential.
- A university degree or other Higher Education
- A professional, serious and reliable approach to work
- A friendly, sociable personality, willing and able to work as part of a team and to establish excellent relationships with work colleagues and students
- All applicants should be computer literate, familiar with common software packages, such as Word, Outlook, Access and Excel.
Full training will be given.
Interested applicants should send a CV along with a Cover Letter in Spanish with full details of their qualifications and experience to: email@example.com