Do you demand the best from your professional career? Are you inspired by excellence? At SAP, you will have the power to make a real impact. As the global market leader for business software, SAP helps companies and organizations in more than 25 industries to run better.
SENIOR CONSULTANT FOR SAP SRM (M/F) SAP NSC PORTUGAL
Founded in 1972, SAP is the recognized leader in providing collaborative business solutions for all types of industries and for every major market. In 2012, the SAP organization will open a Near Shore Services Centre in Portugal. Within SAP® Consulting, this NSSC will provide SAP consulting services to EMEA customers in clusters North and South, via tight cooperation with other local SAP consulting teams. Learn more about us at www.sap.pt. You can also see a sample of our customers at www.saprunbetter.com
We are looking for Senior Consultants for SAP SRM Solutions (Supplier Relationship Management) in order to build team competencies to address requirements of customers in various industries and to deliver solutions to EMEA Customers over 20 countries.
PURPOSE & OBJECTIVES
The primary purpose of this role is to perform consulting tasks within project implementations in SAP SRM Solutions, for national/international customers.
EXPECTATIONS & TASKS
Perform consulting tasks within project implementations in SAP SRM Solutions, acting as knowledge peers within their teams
Deploy pre-engineered and “assemble-to-order” delivery principles to reduce customer’s Total Cost of Investment
Demonstrate the ability to plan, run, and manage blueprint workshops/meetings with internal and external clients
Providing a creative source of ideas/solutions to address problems
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- University degree in Engineering, Economics, Finance, Management or equivalent.
- Proven track of successful project/product performance regarding customer satisfaction, quality deliverables and in time delivery
- Proven knowledge of at least three of the following SAP SRM areas:
- ERP Procurement
- SRM Procurement
- Supplier Collaboration
- Strategic Sourcing
- Catalogue & Content Management
- SRM Analytics
- Good presentation and communication skills, open minded w/ customer focus.
- Learning capacity and the will to acquire new skills
- Fluent in English (at business level) and in one of the following: Spanish, Italian, French or Portuguese.
- Minimum 4+ year proven SAP SRM experience in a customer facing role with large and/or multi-national organizations
- Consulting experience with SAP SRM Software solutions will be considered as added value
WHAT WE OFFER:
Contract Type: Full time/Permanent,
Job Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Travel: Travel availability is required for this position
SAP offers Training, Competitive & performance related salary and fantastic career development framework
We are looking forward to receiving your English application via our corporate career website www.careersatsap.com