Company / Institution: BNE Group
BNE Vacancy: Internship
As we grow in size, we are looking for a highly organised, motivated, and flexible intern to join our team.
This is a primarily administrative support role. This will involve office administration, such as dealing with telephone enquiries, diary management and document and contacts management. The successful candidate would also be expected to assist with research.
The successful candidate will possess very good written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to take the initiative, multitask and work independently and as part of a team. You would be expected to get involved in a wide range of projects, and be involved in office administration for BNE. Responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
- Office administration: diaries, booking meetings, arranging travel and assisting with event management.
- Dealing with telephone and e-mail enquiries.
- Supporting the maintenance of BNE’s website an internet presence (twitter, facebook, flickr, etc.)
- Sending out letters, correspondence and press releases.
- Managing BNE contacts databases.
- Assisting with research, writing policy papers, position papers, analysis and blogging.
- Assisting in any other activities as required.
The successful candidate should be positive, willing to go the extra mile and have a hands-on approach. An interest in European Union politics and sympathy with BNE’s principles and aims would be beneficial. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
The successful candidate will be paid in line with the national minimum wage for a period of up to six months. Application by way of CV and one-page cover letter (both in a single MS Word or PDF document) by way of email to BNE Deputy Director, Paul O’Hagan – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write ‘BNE Intern Application’ as the subject-line of the email. Applications close on Friday 4 May at 5pm.