Associate – PE Infrastructure Team
The future Associate will be based in Zurich city and will be reporting to the Head of Private Equity. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, positive and trust-worthy person with a hands-on work style good communication and analytical skills and the enthusiasm to work on vast infrastructure projects with emerging markets.
- Involvement in all aspects of the investment process: market research, detailed economic analysis of potential investments, valuation, structuring and executing investments and exits
- Working with advisors to the investment and due diligence process
- Assessing investment proposals in their early stage with a focus on analytical work and modeling
- Supporting the senior team in sourcing deals
- Skills and specifications
- Minimum 2 years of experience and demonstrated track record in infrastructure projects (wind, energy, waste, public transport e.g. harbors, airports)
- Strong academic track record in either infrastructure, utilities, transport or industrials M&A team from a leading investment bank or private equity firm, corporate finance or M&A within a corporate infrastructure business
- Fluency in Portuguese and English (oral and written) is a must
- Excellent financial skills, acquired with a leading investment bank or accounting firm
- Proven modeling skills
- Self-starter with appetite to build a new business
- Previous infrastructure or emerging market exposure will be an advantage
- Availability as soon as possible
Are you interested in this job opportunity? We are looking forward to receiving your full application to the attention of Bettina Brühlmann-Fürst at email@example.com. Only direct applications with CV and motivational letter in English and indication of the reference number AD166 will be considered. All applications will be treated as confidential.